Wheelskins® Leather Steering Wheel Covers
Benefits of Wheelskin® steering wheel covers include:
- Steering wheel covers can protect a new steering wheel.
- Our Wheelskin® steering wheel covers are made to your dimensions -- guaranteeing a perfect fit.
- If your car did not come with a leather wheel cover from the factory, this can be the perfect solution for you.
- Free Wheelskins Color Sample Request
- Optional Centering Stripe For Steering Wheel
- Wheelskins Installation instructions
- Highest quality leather
- 16 color options
- Custom made for all Classic Cars,Trucks and SUVs
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Usually ships within 24 hours—even custom orders!
- Custom sizes available From 10 Inch to 22 Inch
- Perforated Leather Optional
If you are ordering a Wheelskin Cover for anything other than a vehicle listed, such as a Sim Racing, Boat, Golf Cart, or Semi Truck, Tracktor, select Custom for the year, and Other for Make and Model.
Leather Colors Available
Black Blue Brown Burgundy Charcoal Cobalt Green Grey Oak Red Sand Sea Blue Tan White Yellow
Custom sizes,11 inch Wheel 12 inch wheel, 16 inch wheel,17 inch wheel 18 inch wheel 19 inch wheel 20 inch wheel 21 inch wheel 22 inch wheel
Available for the following makes:
- Mercedes Benz
- Stretch On. Stretch and properly position the steering wheel cover on the steering wheel.
- Thread the needle. Retrieve the lacing cord and needle from the Wheelskins® package and thread the needle.
- Begin lacing. Insert the needle between the edges of the cover and out through a front hole. Pull the needle through the front hole, leaving 6 inches of lace to tie and the end. Then insert the needle in the rear hole, directly behind the starting front hole and diagonally through the next front hole to the left. You cannot tighten more than one stitch at a time.
- Spokes. The lacing holes on your cover are matched, so there are identical numbers on each side. If the spokes on the wheel are wider than 1.5 inches, lace only the front holes at the spokes with “dummy” stitches. This will fill the front holes at the spokes and help hold down the cover over the spoke. For every dummy stitch you make, you must skip a rear hole and stitch over the spoke.
- Tie. After completely lacing around the wheel, insert the needle through the last rear hole and between the edges of the cover. Tie a tight double knot, clip off the excess cord, and tuck the knot out of the way between the edges of the cover with the needle.
Tips for Cleaning and Maintenance of your Custom Leather Steering WheelTo care for your Wheelskin® steering wheel cover, follow these suggested guidelines:
- Remove any soil buildup with only water and a soft sponge or paper towel.
- Avoid using strong all-purpose cleaners or protectants. They will remove the special coating and finished that have been applied to the leather to ensure a long life.
- Some perfumes, colognes or hand sanitizers contain alcohol or other chemicals that may harm the finish.
- Make sure your hands are free from any substance that may alter or discolor the steering wheel cover.
Order your Custom Leather Steering Wheel Cover TodayWhether you need new custom leather steering wheel covers or need floor mats or dashboard covers, Unique Auto Boutique is your best source for aftermarket auto accessories.
Contact us to order your custom Wheelskin® leather steering wheel cover today.